Sunday

Is he gay?

Is he gay? This is the question I repeatedly asked myself for about two hours. In fact, I had been asking this question for as long as 12 years now. Its only the person that the word ‘he’ refers to that changes.

This time, it refers to this guy I met a few months ago. He managed to attract me the moment I set his eyes on me. He has a fair complexion, and a slim body that is little less than 6 feet tall(that’s the normal height here in South India). He is one of the most handsome guys I had seen. My crush on him was quite spontaneous. At first sight, he seemed much like an ordinary guy. I did not even think he could be gay. When I started talking to him, the way he talked raised this suspicion in my mind. Needless to say, I was excited. That was strasnge because, I normally don’t like guys with so-called feminine attributes (no offence). But, this guy was certainly an exception. I didn’t find him eyeing any guy or girl during the entire conversation. The way he moved his hands, the tone in his speech… all made me question his sexuality. Recently, I caught him looking at a girl as she passed. I thought I knew the answer for my question. It was not an exciting ‘yes’. But, within minutes, I found looking at a guy, passing by. From the way he looked (in both the incidences), I could say that he was ‘eyeing’ them. I mean, he scanned the entire body in just a second. I would do that only when I find some really good-looking guy. Unfortunately, I did not see them (the guy and the girl) as I was standing in front of him and the walked by behind me.

Until the last few days of my college, the word, ‘he’ referred to one of my classmate. I did find him attractive but he was not the kind of guy you would naturally tend to think when you say handsome. His round eyes, small lips and those soft thighs made me like him for almost 3 years. Not that I don’t like him anymore.

When I was in school, ‘HE’ was another ordinary guy about whom I mention in my first blog.
I’m sure I’m not the only guy in this world with this question. Many would have found themselves being haunted by the same question many times.

If you are reading this, and had the same problem, can you tell me how to fix this.

No comments: