Wednesday

Kamal on Kamal

Hey there! I saw a movie recently on TV. I thought should my thoughts about that movie with you...
The movie is Illamai unchaladugiradhu... a tamil movie starring Kamal hasan and rajinikanth. The movie is about 4 individuals whose love life gets entangled in some strange ways. The movie I should say was not very good. It was nothing but mediocre. What makes me write this is the performance of Kamal. He was spectacularly stylish in the movie. Except for him, it would have been 3 hour film of unbearable torture.
Kamal was just too handsome for the the female lead.
There were scenes that one would consider nothing more than ridiculous. Also, there were scenes that makes one wonder why did he(kamal) choose a film like this...
Whatever be the reason, it was interesting to see him in that 'ennadi meentchi' song...
the pants he was wearing was so sexy. He looked amazing from behind and sometimes, one could very easily make out his balls...
I just wonder if anybody had ever told him that before!!!

No comments: