Saturday

my crush

I am going to describe the guy I have crush on.

He is about 5 ft 8 inches tall, fair and slim. He has a wonderful smile. I can’t say that his smile is his best asset because he is just too beautiful. He has a hairy body. I have seen him only fully dressed. So, can’t say what that fabric hides. I know that he is hairy because I could find a lot of hair at the upper chest that managed to spot one day. Actually, he is not too hairy. I suppose, there is just enough to get me arouse me.

Frankly, I don’t know much about him as a person. This is what I think of him. He is simple and does not have any attitude issues. He is quite confident and seems to like being optimistic. He looks calm composed and masculine. But while talking to him you can’t avoid noticing his gestures and tone that are feminine to some extent. Such feminine features is a turn off for me, but in this guy, it seems to accentuate his beauty. He is an exception. Or, is it because that’s what pulled me closer to him… the possibility of him being gay??????

For a few days, I felt the irresistible urge to be with him always. I thought he was also showing some interest. Actually, I thought I loved him but then realized that it was just a crush. One day, I spotted him with a guy. He was explicitly feminine. I was not very attractive. Although I did not like the intrusion, I sat with them and tried to talk. I noticed that this intruder could not get his eyes off of HIM. I was not jealous but I just did not like it. What bothered me was the fact that he did not pay me any attention but showed in interest in talking about a girl with that guy. Obviously, I didn’t like it. Then, I don’t feel the same about him. He does arouse me still. I think I don’t love him.

No comments: