Friday

something nice after all............

Dude! It was great! After a boring week, I’ve got some memories to cherish for a few more days. It was what I experienced in the bus today.

It was not as perfect as a fantasy. But it was nice nevertheless.

As soon as I got into that bus, a guy got in. He was dark and handsome. He was wearing a cream color t shirt and carrying a blue bag. He also had a plastic cover in his hand. Although he did not look like a model, he was quite attractive. The bus was not crowded and I managed to stay away from him. He eventually came and stood next to me.

Within minutes, a guy got into the bus. He did not look decent. He was terribly unattractive. He stood before me with his hips too close to my crotch. Every now and then, he would rub his body on my crotch pretending that he was giving way to others. I didn’t like it. He then turned around and got his crotch so close to my hand. It was too much to handle. I turned around. He seemed to have got the message and he got out of the bus.

After turning around, I realized that a good-looking guy was standing next to me. To my left. He was fair and wore red t shirt with white stripes. He was standing closer to me but there was no contact. Within a few minutes, the bus took off and it got crowded. He came closer to me. I tried my best to keep my crotch away from him. You see, I don’t know whether this guy was gay or he is interested in anything hard between the thighs.

Gradually he came too close and his butts felt my crotch a few times. He probably felt my erection. He did not move away. But he was trying to feel it more often. When I was sure he liked it, I allowed him to feel my erection fully. He came even closer and felt my cock. It went on for sometime. Then, I realized that the other guy, the dark attractive guy was standing just behind me now. I felt his chest and thighs but not his crotch. He kept his hand there and I was not able to feel it. Not that I tried too hard. The bus was crowded and I had to let my butts touch him. It was nice anyways.

It was nice feeling his chest and have his face so close

No comments: