Saturday

Close yet Unreachable!

There he was... right in front of me, tired of boredom, his slumberous eyes exuding lethargy and oodles of charm. The few meters of space separating us, seemed like a few kilometers.

From where I was seated, my eyes had unrestricted access to his back. And, they don't usually let go off such an opportunity.





His words, "Lets sleep..." resonated endlessly in my mind. Unable to give up my tendency to attach fictional meanings to words with little reason and more imagination, I had begun fantasizing about the possibility of actually sleeping with him... right there..! Thanks to my classmates for keeping themselves busy, I was able to remain in my fantasy world with Michael for sometime.

An unexpected disturbance was all it required to help me realize that that was not the right place for such activities. I forced myself to walking out of the room. Looking back, I wish that glass wall crumbles. I can only wish...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh!!
we all have such incidents..

nice one

Anonymous said...

Dude, the way u narrate things r simply awesome...i must b murdered 4 not readin ur blog all these days...grt to find someone of my age in the city n writin blog...plz continue writing...keep rockin dude...

vineeth said...

this has happened so many times to me too...leaves us to our own imagination...kinda feels good at times but restricts our actions n emotions...

Unknown said...

It is true that we spend most of our time in our own imaginary world... the only place where our feelings can be unleashed...
This world can be so claustrophobic that even a few words from those who understand this agony can be so liberating!
Thanks guys!